Job ID 21579
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Trading and Distribution
WHO ARE WE?
A high jewelry Maison creating exceptional pieces and transmitting exceptional know-hows in an enchanting creative, poetic background environment! Our Maison is looking for talents to contribute to its development with care and no compromise. By joining us, you will be surrounded by experts with a passion and will contribute to various exciting projects.
The Regional Client Development Manager/Assistant Manager will be overseeing CRM campaigns, digital client tools and client insight activities to support the client strategy of Maison in the region. To be successful in this multi-functional role, this candidate will be strategic, analytical, collaborative, resourceful and have a client first mindset.
Reporting to Regional Client Development & E-Business Manager
Countries in scope: APA region (China, Hong Kong/Macau, Korea, South East Asia, Taiwan, Australia)
- Oversee client communication strategy for the region alongside HQ and local markets
- Drive the day to day implementation of campaigns on the marketing automation platform
- Ensure campaigns conform to the highest quality and standards, delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitor effectiveness of CRM targeting strategies; Analysis of campaign result by segment, market and region. Evaluating results to optimize future campaigns.
- Support and facilitate locally initiated campaign briefs to address local events and specific commercial opportunities outside of WW calendar
- Oversee the portfolio campaign management in the market, gathering local targeting needs, consolidating results and optimizing future campaigns
Digital Client Projects (Clienteling App, VCA Live, HJ Club):
- Launch stage: Ensure smooth roll out – accompany markets in the process with full support and presence where possible. Coordination with HQ on schedule, support and training materials. Provide technical support to markets and consolidating feedback from boutiques to feedback to HQ.
- Post launch: Regular check in with markets on adoption of the tool and addressing any issues. Liaise with HQ on feature upgrades and regular sharing of best practices. Analysis of KPIs and usage metrics and sharing insights across all levels.
- Drive adoption and create value in the region with proactive clienteling programs in coordination with Training/Marketing/HJ Department team to maximise commercial/relational opportunities
- Translate data from dashboards into meaningful insights to all levels of the organization; from management to retail and marketing teams
- Liaison with HQ Insights team on data governance, alignment on new tools and sharing of best practices.
- Maintain close contact across department, market and HQ to share analysis and insights contributing towards action plans.
- Coordinate the roll out of Salesforce platform to markets and boutiques in line with HQ direction. Post launch follow up on technical support.
- Prepare and animate content in the monthly and yearly Client Development community in the region, promote sharing and elevate best practices
- Collaborate with HQ/Regional/Local market teams on client database enhancement and special projects (Gemini KR/TW)
- M5.3 Is an Ambassador of the Maison’s culture and values. Promotes cross functional collaboration and communication.
- M4.1 Identifies the causes and connections between important issues & situations
- C2.2 Shows interest in the evolution of customers and suppliers’ needs.
- C5.3 Involves colleagues or stakeholders in decisions that affect the scope of their job.
- C3.2 Improves the accuracy and quality of execution and outputs.
- C10.1 Looks for solutions to increase customers or suppliers satisfaction.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role (experiences in luxury retail preferred).
- Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft office, advanced in Excel, experience in Salesforce a plus
- Language: fluent in English (verbal and written) and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) a plus
Office based in Hong Kong, willing to travel occasionally.