Job ID 20569
Career Level Non-Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Medical / Pharmaceutical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital (GHK) is a state-of-the-art, multi-specialty private tertiary hospital designed to provide the Hong Kong people with high-quality and accessible healthcare services.
Located at Wong Chuk Hang on Hong Kong Island South, GHK provides 500 beds, cutting edge medical technologies and a comprehensive range of clinical services spanning more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As Hong Kong’s top-notch private teaching hospital, GHK also contributes to the training and development of healthcare professionals, and advancement of clinical research.
GHK is a joint venture hospital between Parkway Pantai and NWS Holdings Limited and is managed by Parkway Pantai. Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong oversees clinical governance as the exclusive clinical partner.
- Support the smooth running of clinical services and safe care to patients
- Ensure good patient care at ward level, especially the critically ill patients
- Provide total patient care and implement safety work for maintaining safe practice
- Provide good and accurate documentation related to medical record
- Provide health care education to patients and their relatives
- Follow hospital policy and international standard to implement infection control measures
- Follow the rules and guidelines on occupational safety and health laid down by hospital
- Maintain good communication with doctor, patients and relatives
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisors
- Preferably with Degree in Nursing
- Possess a valid/current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- Clinical and technical competency
- Knowledge of hospital policies and procedures, knowledge of current trends in nursing practice.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese Languages
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- BLS bi-yearly recertification
- ACLS is required for Critical Care Areas
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes with current and expected salary directly via clicking Apply Now.
For company details, please refer to http://www.gleneagles.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.