Job ID 16834
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
- Performance bonus, education subsidy, medical plan
- Excellent career path, friendly company culture
- Ensure safety & health requirements are met
Reporting to the Senior Safety Officer, the appointee will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Conduct safety and health audit / inspection on regular basis;
- Prepare reports concerning accident statistic and non-conformance and give recommendations of corrective plan to senior / line management to assure workers’ performance on safety and health is up to the standard;
- Investigate accidents, first aid case and relevant incidents, and give recommendations of remedial plan to prevent recurrence of the incident;
- Identify training needs and develop training plan and drill plan for project staff and organize safety training program to all levels;
- Monitor project works being carried out at the workplace and that all plant, machinery, equipment and Lifting Appliances & Lifting Gears tools complied with the statutory requirements and maintain the testing and check the equipment records;
- Maintain good communication among senior / line management and employees about;
- Plan andcoordinate the safety promotion campaign to enforce site discipline, and maintain safety practices, attitude and culture of workers;
- Keep abreast of changes in the workplace and amended safety legislation to all relevant parties, to ensure safety and health requirements are met when at work.
Requirements – Qualifications:
- Higher Diploma or above with major in Occupational Health and Safety is an advantage;
- Qualification of Registered Safety Officer under F&IU (S.O./S.S.) Regulation Cap 59;
- Holder of Green Card (Safety Training Certificate);
- With driving license (1,2);
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant working experience at height;
- With experience in the projects involving transmission overhead line is preferable;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is preferable.
Requirements – Competences:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Employee and dependent medical & dental plan;
- Discretionary Performance bonus;
- Continuing Education Allowance;
- Leave for special occasions (e.g. Examination, Volunteering, Marriage).
We look forward to receiving your application with detailed resume stating working experience, academic and language qualifications, existing and EXPECTED SALARY as well as availability. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
We offer promising professional career and exposure to right candidate, together with attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, continuing education allowance, medical and dental coverage.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.