Job ID 17229
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Health / Beauty Care
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 97770 – Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Scope of Responsibility:
- Apply shopper and customer insights to develop Retail Environment/Channel strategy on 5P (including product assortment, pricing, promotion, placement and POP)
- Develop shopper programs and campaign to drive sales and market share growth across all categories for Retail Environment/Channel.
- Drive distribution expansion program and drive diligent execution of mandated product assortment
- Develop effective pricing and promotion offers to drive shopper off take
- Collaborate with multi-functional team to ensure in-store execution excellence
- Work with customer development and Marketing team to accelerate Colgate in retailer .com penetration and sales
- Manage and develop strategic relationship with customers to drive sales growth, expand effective store coverage, ensure heavy inventory level, and improve in-store execution
- Build expertise in Key Accounts retail environment, general shopping behavior, category-specific behavior, and getting closer to our customers and shoppers
- Anticipate, predict, develop tactic to proactively responding to competitive moves
- 3-4 years working experience, preferably gained from FMCG industry and experience in modern trade
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, with good business sense
- Strong execution and flexibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Less experienced candidate will be considered for the role of Assistant Retail Environment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.