Job ID 16239
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 40 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing,and court reporting services.
- All round buying / merchandising duties in HK & CN
- Individual Contributor
- Immediately Available is preferred
Our client is a well-known luxury label that creates an extraordinary lifestyle for people who enjoys quality, art and design. To cope with their expansion in HK and China, they are lookingfor a seasoned retail leader to join them and bring in new inspirations.
- Develop OTB budget by categories, merchandise strategy, selection, launch plans, and allocation
- Design and execute merchandising standards and procedures for retail stores and warehouse
- Plan and allocate based on seasonal buy for stores in HK & China
- Responsible for demand planning, forecast & assortment
- Monitor stock level and implement stock allocation, consolidation and re-ordering when necessary
- Monitor sales, inventory and delivery status
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports
- Conduct marketing research and competitor analysis
- Provide product training
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 5 years of relevant buying experience in the retail industry with home decor / furnitureexperience
- Detail-oriented, good numeric sense and able to multi-task
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft skills including Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested parties please upload your CV by clicking “Apply” below.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.