Job ID 21671
Career Level Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for implementing the Company’s policy on occupational safety & health and ensuring the site safety standards are met.
- Responsible for leading the site safety team.
- Work with project teams to ensure the operations are in full alignment with regards to contract and legal requirements.
- Maintain close relationship with clients and the authorities.
- Coordinate and analyze data for trending and prioritization for continuous improvement.
- Degree in construction engineering or safety & health management or equivalent.
- Registered Safety Officer and Registered Safety Auditor with Labour Department of HKSAR.
- 8-10 years’ experience, preferably gained from large E&M projects.
- Minimum 6 years post-RSO experience in the field of safety & health within the construction industry.
- Well versed with occupational safety & health legislations, practices and ISO45001 audit.
- Self-motivated, mature, responsible, well-organized with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English & Cantonese.
Please click Apply Now button.