Job ID 16271
Career Level Entry
Experience Fresh or +
Haystar is a dynamic and proactive recruitment agency with over 20 years of extensive experience and knowledge in the employment market. A comprehensive understanding of customer needs and the characteristics of candidates enables us to do the job matching precisely.
Our range of services includes talent search, job matching, outsourcing, and career advice. These are tailored to fit the different needs of our clients and applicants in their specialized fields.
The remuneration package is commensurate with competency & experience. Interested parties please send a full resume (WORD format) with expected salary and availability at [email redacted, apply via company website] / Contact Ms. Wong at 2130 9288.
For more information, please visit www.haystar.com.hk.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- To provide sales administration support to the sales team in Hong Kong Office;
- To liaise closely with the sales team and handle regular Sales & Administration duties including preparation of quotation, purchase order, order processing, logistics arrangement and shipping documents etc.
- Handle customers’ inquiry and complaints
- Monitor shipment schedule and ensure on-time delivery
- To handle ad hoc projects.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Fresh graduate with high calibre candidate will also be considered
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good in MS Office applications particularly with MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Immediate availability is a must