Job ID 21589
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Security / Fire / Electronic Access Controls
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the world’s great luxury hotels — a masterpiece of contemporary design and a cutting-edge, chic five-star gem in the epicentre of one of the most exciting cities in Asia. Only one of the 13 hotels worldwide with Triple Five-Stars across all three categories for hotel, spa and restaurant in Forbes Travel Guide, the Landmark Mandarin Oriental offers state-of-the-art designer guestrooms and suites, and award-winning, innovative Food & Beverage outlets and Spa facilities for the ultimate in relaxation and fitness. With a reputation for unmatched personal service and integrity, we take pride in providing professional training to enrich your experience and skills, as well as the best opportunities for career advancement to the right candidate. The hotel is highly respected as a global pioneer in eco-friendly sustainability and luxury, values integral to the Mandarin Oriental Group.
- Identify possible safety and health risks and eliminate them effectively and timely
- Full responsibility for enforcing hotel security and safety policies and procedures
- Accommodate all guest requests in an accurate and efficient manner
- With minimum 1 year relevant experience in security industry
- Possession of valid Security Personnel Permit and First Aid Certificate
- With Automated External Defibrillation Provider Course (AED) certificate will be an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
We offer an attractive remuneration package, innovative benefits and career advancement opportunities within the Group. Please send your CV with a covering letter to [email redacted, apply via Company website] or send via whatsapp +852 6378 0369 or apply online at www.mandarinoriental.com .
“We are an equal opportunity employer.”
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.