Job ID 15852
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Report to the CFO
- Perform monthly account analysis, book close and supervise the accountant
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the expense payments and daily general ledger
- Perform fund admin/accounting work such as KYC, drawdown notice, equalization, cash flow waterfall, NAV calculation, etc.
- Supervise company secretarial work
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Assist in bank account opening process and annual reviews
- Other ad hoc work as required
- Bachlor Degree with at least 2-3 years of inhouse accounting experience
- Familiar with audit process and communicate with auditors with FRR and SFC reporting/checking experience in Big 4 would be an advantage
- PE Fund Admin / Accounting experience is a plus
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.