Job ID 16611
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Entertainment / Arts / Recreation
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Water World’s Park Director of Operations (“Director”), the incumbent will be working with a team of Administrators on assisting the Director and the management team with regards to, but not limited to all types of administrative duties including updating various data sources, assisting on budgeting related process, taking meeting minutes, filing, ensuring communication channels are updated for the departments, managing relevant office and/or other supplies resources, handling procurement and ensuring timeliness of such, and extending full spectrum of administrative support to departments of the Water World Management Division.
- Diploma or above
- With at least 3 years’ administration / clerical working experience
- Operational experience in a theme park or other leisure/hospitality environment is a plus
- Responsible, pleasant, attentive to details, self-disciplined with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk –> Job opening –> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.