Job ID 21242
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
Paul Y. Engineering Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest contractors, with a growing clientele in the region and other parts of the world. We provide a dynamic and challenging work environment with fresh and exciting opportunities that help our people thrive. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
- Review contract specifications & drawings;
- Coordinate with consultant / government authorities / specialist subcontractors;
- Preparation of E&M submissions;
- Management of site works & progress;
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fire Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ E&M Contractors’ experience in Building projects;
- Experienced in Street lighting, Lift installation (for footbridge), Traffic control and surveillance system (TCSS), Traffic detector, and other E&M works relating to highway projects;
- Good technical knowledge in Building Services, MVAC, FS, P&D or electric;
- Good knowledge of BIM model software applications is an advantage;
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating expected salary and date of availability to The Group P&A Manager through fax at 2833 5441 or e-mail: [email redacted, apply via company website].
Company Website: http://www.pyengineering.com/
All personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our “Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment”, a copy of which is available upon written request to us by E-mail.