Job ID 15943
Career Level Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
We commit to excellence and professionalism
We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bochk.com
Job No.: 495916
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Wealth Management Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Customer Service, Quality Assurance
- Handle customer complaints and feedback from various means strictly in accordance with internal & external regulatory requirements and report special cases to management immediately;
- Liaise with relevant parties for thorough investigation of complaints & root cause analysis and reply customers in a timely manner;
- Propose resolutions to complaints and ensure they can minimize the Bank’s reputational risk as well as in line with the overall business strategies, aiming to turn customer complaints into compliments;
- Review customer complaints/feedback and internal workflows/procedures to identify service gaps. Recommend feasible/practical service and system enhancement to meet/exceed customer expectations, thus, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Conduct service quality assessments to monitor internal service standard. Provide training/coaching to ensure members compliance with internal & external regulatory requirements and achievement of service excellence
- Prepare periodic management reports.
- University graduate in translation/business discipline;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in financial institution (preferably in banking industry), by which at least 5 years hands on experience in complaint handling with 3 years in supervisory role;
- Positive thinking, strong initiative, result-oriented and willing to embrace challenges;
- Customer-centric and innovative;
- Excellent mediation, analytical, problem-solving skills and able to handle complaints independently;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua would be an advantage;
- Proficient in common PC applications, such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com
To apply: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/798/cw/en/job/495916?lApplicationSubSourceID=11232
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.