Job ID 16667
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- Their key responsibility will be to extract, visualise, and analyse both internal and external customer data to understand customer behaviour and business KPIs in order to drive commercial performance in both the short and long term. This will involve working closely with stakeholders across the business (Strategy, Merchandising, Planning, Marketing, S&P, Operations) to incorporate insight and propose recommendations on actionable business opportunities.
- They will also develop and manage a suite of analytical tools to track key Customer KPIs and commercial performance, to inform strategic and operational decision making on an on-going basis for senior leadership.
- Partnering with corporate and regional insight teams they will share best practices across our global teams, working as a single point of contact to ensure alignment.
- High Calibre Graduate with a strong analytical and commercial mind set.
- Minimum 5 years work experience preferrable relevant of work field
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in using SQL or SAS for data processing
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical techniques (multivariate data analysis, predictive modelling) preferred.
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle and prioritise multiple requests.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.