Job ID 17104
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Education / Training
Kennedy School is part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF), Hong Kong’s largest provider of English-medium international education. ESF’s integrated network of 22 schools and comprehensive programme of after-school activities help to bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds.
Kennedy School is a 5 form entry primary school. We follow the IB PYP Curriculum providing an outstanding education to 900 students representing a diverse range of nationalities. Kennedy provides a modern liberal international-style education to all of its students. Besides the usual curriculum subject areas, all children receive a daily Chinese lesson (Mandarin).
Standards and expectations at Kennedy School are high. The curriculum offered is aligned to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme philosophy and framework. This involves an inquiry-based, investigative style of teaching and learning alongside a balanced delivery of core skills in literacy and numeracy.
The teaching staff are well qualified, experienced and work closely with colleagues within Kennedy School and across other ESF schools. Staff-pupil relationships are excellent and are based on a strong sense of mutual respect.
Central to the life of the school, is a positive community spirit and the strong partnerships with parents. Parents are viewed as partners in school life at Kennedy School.
Kennedy School is looking for a Senior ICT Technician.
Senior ICT Technician
- Performs day to day hardware and software configuration
- Performs help desk duties to respond to enquiries from computer users including parents
- Coordinates IT support with suppliers
- Performs security and system monitoring including data backup/restore
- Installs new hardware equipment and software applications
- Maintains the asset registry for IT equipment
- Prepares and maintains documentation for related IT service
- Completes other assigned IT related works
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years post-qualification IT experience and with at least 1 year experience in a similar capacity (desirable)
- Solid experience in Win 10, MacOS & Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Proficiency in Windows and Mac application support and general knowledge of hardware
- Good written and spoken English is essential
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Good team player
Closing date : 4 Feb 2021 (11:59 PM, Hong Kong Time)
Applications must be submitted through the ESF recruitment website.
For enquiries, please contact Joanna Lim at +852 2579 5600 or [email redacted, apply via company website]
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date.
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.