Job ID 20214
Career Level Management
Industry Insurance / Pension Funding
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are committed to creating a workplace that offers unlimited opportunities for employees to realize their career goals. Whether it’s working abroad, exploring a new career direction or simply progressing in their chosen field, we help our employees reach their full potential.
We’re here to make your job hunt easy. Get our newest jobs sent straight to your inbox! Click on the cloud in the top right corner of the page and sign up for job alerts.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Senior IT Project Manager with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Project Management Lead. The purpose of this role is to contribute operationally to achieve the business and IT objectives by delivering project management services across a variety of projects. The Project Manager ensures that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven background and experience in project management.
- Worked within similar environments of major high value, critical projects.
- Proven background in delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated leadership and able to develop and motivate teams to achieve objectives.
- Experience in mentoring/coaching more junior Project Managers.
- Proven background in managing projects with an ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong ability to motivate team members and utilize the strengths of the skills within a team to solve dynamic problems.
- Proven relationship management skills and leadership ability.
- Detailed background in project and program delivery.
On the job you will:
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. He/She will be providing support to the Project Management Lead in delivering day-to-day ‘hands on’ tasks and this include defining the scope of projects, documentations such as business cases and project status reports and managing stakeholders. The Project Manager will be responsible for allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative and motivated project team.
- Plan, direct and coordinate projects to ensure that the objectives are accomplished within the time frames allocated and budget parameters.
- Provide overall direction and leadership to the project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the definition of project scope and all documentations such as business cases and project status reports.
- Review the project proposals or plans to determine the time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the projects and negotiate the resources required for each project phase.
- Identify potential risks and issues and able to mitigate them.
- Responsible for collaborating with the necessary teams to implement project management methodologies across projects.
- Manage a dynamic project team whilst seeking the most creative way to elevate the capabilities to meet business needs.
- Able to manage senior stakeholders effectively and influence executives.
- Utilize the necessary standards for project management and ensure compliance.
- Understand how to leverage applications for competitive advantage.
- Work closely with other parts of the IT and business stakeholders to achieve the objectives.
- Managing and driving multiple projects and programmes from an IT perspective
- Project and Programme reporting and liaison / co-ordination with internal and external business units and senior stakeholders
- Project, Programme and portfolio financial management and reporting
- Make recommendations to senior management to resolve issues affecting project and programme delivery
- Be the point of escalation for resolution of major project and programme issues affecting scope, cost etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for earlier delivery of the projects and associated benefits.
- Stakeholder Engagement, Management and Reporting.
- Maintain high rates of business satisfaction through exemplary and consistent performance in execution of the project.
- Ensure disciplined project management housekeeping using new and evolving information systems.
- Maintain focus of teams and individuals within the project in a climate of organizational change.
- Resolve issues and disputes while maintaining constructive working relationships and achieving schedule commitments.
Our commitment to you
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
我們的首要任務是消除障礙，為員工提供平等就業機會。人力資源部代表將盡力為應徵過程中提出要求的申請人提供合理協助。 申請人要求提供協助所分享的信息將會按照適用法律及宏利政策儲存及使用。 應徵過程中如需協助，請聯絡[email redacted, apply via Company website]