Job ID 21073
Career Level Others
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Job Description Summary
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
AMS is embarking on an exciting partnership with an Investment Banking client to deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition function. To do this, we’re in the process of building a talented team of people to deliver on a service solution that spans Sourcing, Recruitment, and Recruitment Administration. If you’re naturally driven by being part of an organization that believes the quality of its people is always the starting point, we would love to hear from you.
This role covers the APAC region for the client account and is responsible for the on-going delivery of a best practice resourcing function, the P&L for their account and achieving the agreed budget. The day to day management and development of staff within the designated account is also the responsibility of the Senior Manager.
What you will do:
- Responsible for presenting management reports that contain financial and operational results at the monthly Client Services account review and use these to pinpoint issues and propose direction for the account
- Identify resource requirements for Experience Hire and Emerging Talent Performance Manager in time for quarterly cost and NFI forecasting
- Manage senior level relationships including but not exclusive to the Head of Talent / Resourcing / Early Careers Manager
- Own P & L for accounts and forecast, monitor and review costs, operational budgets and staffing requirements
- Accountability for the overall account solution design, project leading on transformation project execution
- Formulate and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with the client and review KPIs against this on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly operational review with client, where shared risks, costs, rewards and resolution methods are discussed and owned
- Identify new business opportunities and works with Client Director to agree execution of such opportunities
- Drives team to high performance and client satisfaction
What we need from you:
- Prior experience and understanding of the campus and experienced/lateral recruitment function and process ideally from the banking/financial services industry
- Commercial awareness to manage a P&L
- Proven success driving and achieving operational targets through performance management in a large team
- Experience managing and leading large or multiple teams across multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to build a position as a trusted advisor
- Experience of developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management, especially Director level
What you’ll get in return:
Besides a full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing team? At AMS, you’ll work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.
Please email a copy of your recent resume to Megha Goyal@weareams.com
Alexander Mann Solutions