Job ID 21077
Career Level Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our client is a Chinese bank in Hong Kong. Responsibilities:
- Assist to formulate and implement fixed income investment strategies
- Conduct the internal investment approval process and reports in order to meet the investment objectives
- Adjust the investment portfolio according to market conditions to manage the credit and interest rate risks in the investment portfolio.
- Assist in drafting/updating the regulations and rules of bond investment business.
- Work closely with asset and liability management related parties , such as finance, risk control, and operations.
- Participate in other fixed income investment and financing related project and system upgrade projects.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, market, management and other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years or above relevant working experience in banking /financial institutions, experience with Chinese Bank is desirable
- Familiar with Bond and Fixed Income products/business
- Fully understand the requirements of regulatory Authority and keep abreast of the latest developments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must
Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website] and/or [email redacted, apply via company website] and copy to [email redacted, apply via company website] All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.