Job ID 20758
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Others
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay in Asia is currently seeking a full time Senior Product Marketing Manager to represent Tantalum Division throughout the Asia Pacific region to support the growth of the company. The ideal incumbent will carry out his job from Vishay Hong Kong or Taiwan office.
- Responsible to drive and coordinate design-in activitiy to support the growth of the company’s revenue and margin goals.
- Leverage on company resources to win design-ins to increase market share and grow the business in the region.
- Conduct market analysis to identify market opportunities to exploite the positioning of the divison products.
- Reaearch market needs and plot product roadmaps.
- Ensure product roadmaps meet key future needs which will drive sales development.
- Act as technical expert on the division’s products and provide technical support to Business Marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product marketing, applications engineering or product engineering.
- Strong technical skills, experience in marketing product management, electronics design experience a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, proficient in conversational and written English and mandarin.
- Mature and able to work independently in competitive and fast paste environment.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer