Job ID 21181
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Hong Kong Maxim’s Group
Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes. The Group is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and IPPUDO ramen and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, the Group operates over 960 outlets in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. It also established the first Sino-Foreign joint venture (registered as ‘Sino-foreign Joint Venture 001’) in China in 1980 and now delivers air catering service in 11 cities through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
- Implement marketing campaign, including ATL, BTL, digital, social, PR, CRM and instore
- Closely communicate with operation team to give full support to drive sales
- Liaise with agencies, internal and external parties to execute marketing and promotion programs
- Manage and maintain the brand’s website, facebook and Instagram
- Assist Marketing Manager in various kinds of programs
- Conduct market research to analyze and understand consumer needs and market trend
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience preferably in Marketing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skills, MS Office and website applications
- Proactive, well-organized, good team player and responsible
- Excellent communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and independent
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.