Job ID 21969
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Mortgage Lending Officer.
- Prepare, assess and recommend and approve new mortgage loan by following the relevant credit guidelines and the delegated lending authority
- Interact with business partners, including frontline and operation departments on day to day operations
- Ensure that customer service standards are met at all times
- Maintain the bank internal control standard, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
- University degree holder
- Relevant working experience on mortgage product
- Service oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.