Job ID 21683
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
CITIC Pacific is headquartered in Hong Kong with diverse operations in special steel, energy, real estate, healthcare and consumer products distribution. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of CITIC Limited (267.HK), a Hong Kong listed company and one of the largest conglomerates in China.
Building strong teams of talented people has been a driving factor of our business success. We provide talented professionals with excellent career opportunities to build expertise and foster innovation. Join us if you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with a team of committed professionals.
- Assist in preparing maintenance budget
- Supervise the contractors on sites and check quality as well as the progress of work
- Handle emergency cases due to breakdown of essential building services
- Takeover of plant and machinery from project team
- In charge of all aspects on maintenance and repairs
- To prepare and consolidate the monthly report
- Higher Diploma holder in Building services / Mechanical Engineering, Building Surveying or related disciplines or above.
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experiences
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate and registered electrical worker with EMSD
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Mature, independent and able to handle multi-tasks
Please visit our Career Website for more information.
Interested parties may submit your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted may consider their application unsuccessful. CITIC Pacific will retain the applications for a maximum period of one year during which applications may also be referred to other vacancies of CITIC Pacific Limited including its subsidiaries or affiliates.