Job ID 21386
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
foodpanda is world‘s #1 online food ordering platform, where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favorite restaurants. Currently we are operating in 40 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and are still expanding.
We are part of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest online food delivery platform. Diversity is a key pillar for our success. Employees with over 70 nationalities across 5 continents work for us, enabling us to exchange best practice from markets from each corner of the world. We are now looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to help grow the Hong Kong business.
Fortunately, we are not the only ones who believe in our vision to transform the industry. The business is backed by first-tier investors. To date $1 billion has been raised in our mission to provide people with the easiest way to their favourite food.
‘Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!’
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won’t happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior People Operations Specialist (HRBP) to join our fun, professional and dedicated People Operations Department based here in Hong Kong. The People Operations team plays a key role in developing and reinforcing the culture of foodpanda, while aiming to achieve a high level of efficiency and workforce management. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know More About The Team
The HRBP team will partner with the company’s business units to support the organization’s business objective by ensuring all HR policies and procedures fit the needs and goals of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in full spectrum of HR functions including compensation & benefits, payroll, staff relations, performance management, etc
- Align with the business units for the staff requisitionand handle end-to-end recruitment & selection process independently and professionally
- Maintain and update regular HR database
- Prepare monthly reports and regular HR assignments
- Participate and organize various employee relations activities
- Manage the offer management & on-boarding process
Qualifications and Requirements
- Self-motivated, possess the ability to take initiative
- Flexible to meet the demands of our clients and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong command in English and Cantonese is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and other related software
- Min. 2 years solid experience in HRBP is a must
- The candidate with less experience shall be considered as People Operations Specialist
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer