Job ID 20867
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
Due to expansion, we are looking for an organized Foreman with excellent time management skills to manage construction sites and ensure that schedules are adhered to. The Foreman would be working closely with the owners and JVs to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
To be successful as a Foreman you must have excellent leadership skills and experience with project management. A good Foreman can delegate tasks to workers to ensure that deadlines are met and safety standards are adhered to.
Site Foreman Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain construction schedules.
- Hire and manage staff and workers
- Liaise with owners and JVs.
- Order materials as needed.
- Daily and weekly reporting.
- Self-discipline and good communication skills.
- Ensure that projects remain within the allotted budget.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed.
Site Foreman Requirements:
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience with MTR construction is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Building or Civil projects;
- Holder of Certificate in Safety Supervisor is preferred;
- Experience with ABWF/ HVAC/ Electrical/ Fire Services fields of construction
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Able to work night shift
Interested parties please send your resume including current salary , expected salary and date of availability to us by clicking Apply Now.