Job ID 15807
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Solution Architect (DevOps/Cloud) – Banking
One of my clients in the banking sector is currently expanding their innovation team in Hong Kong and is urgently looking for a Solution Architect with solid DevOps & Cloud experience to increases their ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.
Working with a highly-skilled technical team, you will:
- Define application and service architecture, design infrastructure and create technical specifications for business systems applications
- Work with application developers and infrastructure teams to ensure the technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure and achieve business objectives
- Understand deployment of specific servers and operating system versions
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and internal IT teams to clearly communicate technical issues and standards.
- Support effective planning and implementation of all changes to the application and infrastructure.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
To be qualified for this role, you will need:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 7 years of experience in application (preferred) or infrastructure
- Min. 3 years of experience in DevOps/Cloud
- Understanding various tools – Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Puppet, Kubernetes etc.
- Banking or financial services experience is preferred
- Passionate in new technology
Interested to know more? “Apply now” or send your CV directly to Fiona Hui at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!