Job ID 21586
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
The Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay is managed by the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and; is the first Crowne Plaza branded hotel in Hong Kong. The hotel offers upscale accommodation, authentic cuisine and state-of-the-art meeting facilities with enhanced services. Ideally located at Leighton Road, major business, leisure and shopping facilities in the Causeway Bay area are easily accessible and within walking distance. At the moment, we are looking for team players who are effective, supportive and professional to join our family.
- Work with the Restaurant Manager and Chef de Cuisine to maintain an excellent wine / drinks pairing programme;
- Deliver excellent service; acknowledge with the guests’ needs and recommend on appropriate wine choices on food and wine pairings;
- Maintain beverage costs and drive beverage revenue;
- Control and monitor wine orders and stock at par level;
- Perform any other activity necessary for the drinks to function properly.
- Wine certification with proven record;
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar luxury, high-end work environment;
- Good knowledge of new and old world wines;
- Excellent communication skills and guest services skills;
- Good command of spoken & written Cantonese and English.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Company website].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: -InterContinental Hotels Group