Job ID 21590
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Food & Beverage
Founded in 2006, the LUBUDS Management Consultant is a Hong Kong based company, growing rapidly on multiple business spectrums ranging from hairdressing, hair products, beauty services, as well as F&B in Greater China region. Among the brands across multiple industries are TONI&GUY Hairdressing Salon, ALTERNA, label.m, Hairchitect, Vegas 360, Yaki Ana, ANA Oyster & Grill and What The Pho Restaurant.
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our team,
- Assist the Executive Chef in supervising the operation of kitchen, maintain good quality of food production
- Control aspects of kitchen operation to comply with relevant compliance, requirements and regulations of safety and hygiene
- Assist the Executive Chef on design new menu and improve quality of restaurant food productions
- Responsible for staff training and developing for continuous growth of company
- Assist the management to arrange manpower, cost control of kitchen
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- At least 10 years of Western culinary and management experience in catering industry, preferably with experience in hotels, or relevant catering institutions
- Solid knowledge of western cuisine
- Good planning and product development abilities
- Good skills of food presentation and training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese both spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of computer use
- Less Experience could consider as Chef de Partie
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click on below button “Apply Now”.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only suitable candidates will be notified.