Job ID 21834
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Trading and Distribution
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To support on achieving the goal of providing “the highest level of professional and efficient customer satisfaction” by connecting with various stakeholders on a global scale
- Pro-actively advice internal and external customers any critical issues affecting Purchase Order (PO) Management.
- Provide excellent service on workflow Tool to the internal/external customers as the key contact for resolving all issues related to PO Management.
- To establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Drive against specific KPI’s from workflow tools to improve standards and service results, following through on improvement opportunities wherever possible.
- Respond to incoming requests within specified time frames and handling customer inquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Be familiar with PO management processes and able to deliver the knowledge to customers.
- Achieve agreed department KPI’s to drive superior service delivery.
- Contribute to the team’s continuous improvement initiatives and targets.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and assigned initiatives as needed.
- SCM Market functions
- Sourcing Operations, LOs, and factories
- X-functional Global Product Supply
- Global functions such as Global Logistics, Global Sourcing, GIT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with ability to work effectively and flexible enough to complete the job under time constraints
- Mature thinking, energetic, analytical, attention to details, well organized
- Take initiative toward problems and willing to take new challenges
- Good knowledge of standard Software applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Mathematics calculations and statistics a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University graduates preferable in information system, business administration, logistics & supply chain operations or relative discipline
- Minimum three years practical working experience in supply chain area, preferably in multi-national company related to Apparel / Footwear industry
- Experience handling in order management, customer service is highly preferred