Job ID 17342
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Clothing / Garment / Textile
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our client is a well-known high-end fashion group with a long history. With more than 6,000 employees globally, they are a market leader within the industry. To reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Coordinator.
You will be responsible for supporting the demand and production planning of the supply chain team. You will be conducting supply chain data for process improvement and planning. As a Supply Chain Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with logistics team on delivery and shipment arrangement
- Conducting analysis and reports on supply planning results
- Coordinating with vendors, manufacturers regarding the production planning process with both finished products and procurement
- Monitoring major KPIs and contributing to achieve them (including inventory turns, fill rate, delivery performance)
- Assisting manager on other supply chain improvement projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 1 year of working experience within supply chain industry
- Excel proficiency including Pivot Table and Vlookup is a MUST
- Experience within the retail industry or SAP exposure will be an advantage
- Young, energetic, detail oriented with willingness to learn
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or click “Apply Now” to apply job, quoting reference number AC 245964.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.