Job ID 21877
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
This person is responsible for the demand planning and inventory management of his/her product categories for Hong Kong, Macau and Travel Retail. He optimizes the supply and stock availability, while respecting product strategy, central Operations and commercial guidelines.
Reports to the Supply & Demand Planning Manager.
– Propose and execute the forecast process, from proposition to alignment with counterparts and up to system upload.
– Suggest launching quantities on novelties, assortment (or MRP) on range items. Confirm the agreed ones to all parties involved and upload them in the system. Make sure that purchase orders (manual or automated) are triggered accordingly.
– Assess the supply needs on a monthly / quarterly basis to reach sales target and ideal stock level. Discuss ad hoc support to echo marketing or commercial campaigns and incentives.
– Revise assortments and central inventory policy when necessary, based on counterparts’ feedback, performance analysis, and in respect of Central Operations guideline (incl. Carat tool).
– Execute the ordering process: placing manual orders, chasing delays, amending or cancelling obsolete orders.
– Share the planned deliveries Sales Operations and other internal customers.
– Suggest evolution in administrative processes to improve supply efficiency and productivity.
– Allocates stock per network for products replenished in a “non-dedicated” way (New Jly, Diamond Offer, FWM, FJW).
– Analyze inventory management performance: actual stock vs target, actual sales vs forecast, return on investment of extraordinary supply push. Alert on risks or changes in trend.
– Suggest stock re-balancing among networks. Executes the re-balancing within warehouse stock (transfer from one location to the other).
– Initiate macro returns and other action plans on slow movers to Commercial Operations. Executes returns to Head Office.
– Request destructions on obsolete or defective stock. Initiate repairs or staff sale on 2nd choice items.
- Education :
– Postgraduate degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or Business management.
- Experience :
– Minimum 5 years, preferably from Retail and/or luxury industry.
- Skills :
– Strong planning and analytical skills.
– Quick thinking, anticipation and decision making.
– Reliable and figures oriented.
– Must be familiar with complex IT systems. Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD modules) is preferred.
– Good communication skills.
- Languages :
– English (mandatory)
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont