Job ID 16634
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech”) is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking Full-time System Analyst, to be located in Hong Kong. To cope with client rapid expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us. Training and career ladder are provided to all levels to staff. We emphasize work-life balance and commit to provide a healthy working environment. Join our energetic team today!
- Carry out software development and on-going maintenance of various application services
- Prepare test items and perform testing on network management systems and application services
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems.
- Responsible for systems analysis and design.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems.
- Proficient in developing of .NET applications using VB.NET, ASP.NET with SQL server and Crystal report
- To setup the backup task for internal / external servers
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum 2 years experience in IT profession
- Knowledge and experience on ERP, VMware is preferred
- Experience in implementing Document Management System or Content Management System is an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good in English and Mandarin is an advantage
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided.
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via company website]