Job ID 21186
Career Level Others
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Job Description Summary
What We Offer?
There’s one word that sums up what we offer: choice. The choice of working in a number of exciting locations around the world, with a broad range of high profile businesses across many different industry sectors. The choice of focusing on one stream within our career framework, or building new skills across specialist areas. Should you choose to join AMS, you will have complete control over where your career takes you.
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a global leader in recruitment solutions driving some of the most innovative and exciting things in the talent management space, we are now offering a compelling opportunity with a leading international bank.
As Talent Partner, you are an experienced, proactive and solution focused professional who has a passion for relationship building and market mapping. You will work alongside Recruitment Specialists and ensure expected outcomes are delivered seamlessly by creating innovative sourcing campaigns and designing candidate attraction strategies, which will ultimately set the Talent Acquisition team up for success.
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in candidate sourcing or recruitment with a detailed understanding of the end-to-end recruitment
- Strong experience and a strategic approach on attracting the best talent, and in developing sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database mining.) in maximizing your reach, and driving our Employer Brand
- Proven commitment to candidate and client care, teamwork and a professional attitude
- Experienced and adept at building rapport and relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a persuasive and credible personal style
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends
- Experience working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrable recruiting and sourcing experience either with In-house Talent Acquisition, RPO or agency.
- Prior on-site experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional research, sourcing and strategic talent pooling skills
- Seasoned relationship builder and ability to find a solution to a wide range of situations
- Good grasp of market insights, competitors analysis, and ability to scour the market with hunter’s instincts
- Passionate, people-driven, and always striving for effective candidate relationships and engagement
- Demonstrated ability to influence hiring decisions and stakeholders through the delivery and knowledge of market intelligence.
- Agility working in a fast-moving and vibrant setting, and in a highly mobilised team
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills are highly preferrable
If this sounds like you and you’re inspired by the opportunity of joining a truly global business which is unique, credible and growing and possess the skills and experience required, please click the Apply button.
Great things start with a conversation! If you would like to find out more, please contact Vivien So on for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer who stands by our Diversity commitment. We encourage applications from all candidates and do not discriminate against race, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.
Alexander Mann Solutions