Job ID 16423
Career Level Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Technical Lead – Consultancy and Global Financial Firm Java
Lead and mentor people.
- Oversee and coach the technical members such as developers, testers, technical business analysts, data analysts, etc. and ensure the implementation team meet the requirements.
- Identify and recruit the right technical resources to support the DTU program.
- Coordinate with the UI/UX team to align the user experience with the work performed.
Connect business requirement to design.
- Work closely with the business to define requirements in an Agile structure using Epics and Stories
- Maintain the pace of the agile development, completion for sprints and the releases.
- Review, update and confirm the completed functionality with the business users
Excel in quality work
- Maintain the quality standard of applications to be developed
- Assess the work requirements and monitor the progress of applications to achieve timely completion.
You will thrive in the role if you ……
- Know Agile and scrum process management
- Have experience in providing business analysis for IT development projects
- Have proven track record of gathering system requirements with business users in workshop setting
- Are good at designing system workflows for users
- Are experienced in developing user system requirements and use cases
- Are good at organizing user design reviews and user acceptance sessions
- Are skilled in UI design experience, wireframe design, application architecture
- Are a self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment in quality results
Interested parties please send your resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.