Job ID 21864
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As the leading total talent solutions provider in Asia, Career International has over 2,000 professional recruitment consultants working in more than 80 offices in mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and other regions , offering executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), flexible staffing, sales & marketing outsourcing, campus recruitment, training and talent acquisition consulting etc for customers across 18 fields and industries. Since 1996, we have established long-term cooperation with over 3,000 multinational corporations, domestic listed companies, fast-growing companies and non-profit organizations. Over the past year alone, we have successfully recommended more than 20,000 senior management, professional and technical employees, and over 20,000 times of total-risk flexible staffing. For more information, please visit .
Stock Code: 300662
Our client is a large listed Chinese financial services company, they are looking for a suitable IT talents to join their fintech product team.
Client’s target customers: Banks and Financial Institutions
Job Description: * Work with the sales team to identify and identify business opportunities, conduct technical dialogues and close deals
- Cooperate with sales, technology, service and onboarding teams to collect requirements to create proposals and project plans, including advanced solutions and integrated design
- Work closely with potential customers to establish, maintain and support successful pilot/POC periods
- Provide support for potential customers’ questions about products, services and other technical aspects of the platform, and respond to RFI, RFP and RFQ.
- Use technologies such as whiteboard and slide presentations, product presentations, white papers, test management, and RFI response documents to highlight the value proposition of the proposed solution.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the solution, such as product and solution introduction, proposal preparation, auxiliary bid response, proof of concept work, and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major is preferred;
- 5 years or above work experience and technical background in science and technology, and working experience in banking/insurance/investment pre-sales solutions or fintech planning work experience is the best.
- Familiar with financial or government IT system architecture and solutions, have strong customer demand communication, analysis skills, and able to write and integrate pre-sales solutions
- Good communication, expression, organization skills and teamwork awareness;
- Proficient in common office software such as PPT and EXCEL
- Fluent in English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please contact Mr. LAM at 3589 6896 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking APPLY NOW .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.