Job ID 17417
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Ec InfoTech Limited was established in 2003 as an Information Technology based Extra Low Voltage integrator and service provider. It is also a member of ECI Technology Holdings Limited which is a Hong Kong listed company (Stock Code: 8013). With strong engineering support and information technology background of our management, the company has implemented a number of innovative intelligent building solution for local property developers and public sectors.
Information Technology has been part of our lives including security and home automation. With a strong team of expertise in Information Technology, we have developed our own products to improve the living environment of our clients. We become a fast growing company and expand our service covering ELV installation and maintenance, Octopus system installation and maintenance, energy metering, PLC programming, network infrastructure as well as a key player of car-park system solution in Hong Kong. From system design to installation and maintenance to repair, we also offer professional free consulting service for your requisition by our qualified technicians with professionally trained.
In 2016, we have awarded “Outstanding Social Caring Organisation Award”, “Model Subcontractor Award – Silver Award under 22nd Considerate Contractors Site Award Scheme”, “Most Valuable Companies in Hong Kong 2016” and “Hong Kong Famous Brands Award 2016” For more information, please visit http://ecinfohk.com/web
- Provide hands-on infrastructure of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA);
- Handle system patches, backup and recovery, data synchronization and performance tuning;
- Work with functional and technical teams with different skill sets to meet project timelines.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above, Diploma/Certificate in related field would be advantage;
- An approved apprenticeship in related disciplines with at least 3 years’ post-apprenticeship experience;
- Or at least 3 years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of electronic system installations including associated communication network;
- Possess a valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate;
- Familiar with software of SCADA / programmable logic controller (PLC);
- Self-initiative, good communication skills and able to work under pressure;
- Willing to learn & work independently;
- Basic spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Working Location : HZMB – HKBCF (Hong Kong – Zhuhai – Macao Bridge, Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities) Artificial Island “港珠澳大橋香港口岸人工島”
Method to Apply:
Interested parties please submit your application with expected salaries and availability by clicking to Apply Now.
*Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and Applicants who are not invited to interview within 2 months may consider their applicants unsuccessful.