Job ID 17373
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
- Provide daily operation support in sales team;
- Work as a bridge among internal processes, salespeople and channel partner;
- Contact customers directly to assist sales teams to explore Paper & Supplies opportunities;
- Call customer for capturing voice of customer how well our sales team is serving them;
- Involved in certain internal processes and help salespeople to fulfill the internal documentation and workflow requirement on behalf of salespeople who normally shoot orders on streets;
- With specific target customers identified, develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & Tender, soliciting new channel partner, building rapport with customer contacts, providing Paper & Supply demand, and preparing quotations & support tender.
- High Diploma or above in Business Administration / Computer Science / Information Technology / Marketing / Engineering or related disciplines;
- 2 years or above experience on customer services, sales, telemarketing, account management or marketing
- Strong sales instincts with consultative and customer communication skill, both in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive team player, positive thinking, customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills is essential
- Excellent communication skill is crucial as you have to collaborate smoothly with different internal stakeholders (sales, customer administration, finance, delivery etc.) and customers
- Solid experience in Tender process & customer facing serving both internal and external customers will be an advantage
- PC literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including but not limited to the followings:
- 12 days’ annual leave
- Blissful leave of maximum 25 days per year (including birthday leave, wedding anniversary leave, children graduation leave, volunteer leave, pet healthcare leave, home purchase, etc)
- 5 days work week & bank holiday
- Clinical, hospitalization and dental insurance
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.