Job ID 16113
Career Level Entry
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou city in Fujian Province, Industrial Bank was the first among all banks in Mainland China to receive a financial license allowing our Financial Markets team to actively participate in the financial market businesses. The Hong Kong Branch adopts its overall strategies, goals and business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow”, equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems, and generates synergies from a diverse portfolio of businesses. With Hong Kong as the core hub, we would gradually develop our international financial businesses and strive to utilize our advantages in the offshore financial market.
To expand our business in Hong Kong, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position.
Monitoring trade activities in fixed income products, billion trading and commodities. * Support the trading team on daily operations;
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines with 3 years’ experience in relevant experience will be advantage;
- Fluent spoken of spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin (most important) ;
- Pleasant, Presentable,Smart and willing to work under pressure;
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered as Junior Trader;
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFC for handling Regulated Activities Types 1& 4).
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.