Job ID 21685
Career Level Others
Experience 9 - 10 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Vendor/Program Manager will report to the Program Leader, Vendor Manager and own the relationship with the BPO site(s), the performance management and service delivery. This role is accountable and responsible for BPO interactions and acts as a single POC for the BPO navigating in Uber, as well as Uber internal stakeholders playing a role in the support operations.
We are looking for someone passionate about leading customer service processes and who has worked within customer service networks.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for driving operational excellence across our Contact Center BPO network and partner with Uber teams to positively impact our delivery operations.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and be a strategic partner
- Lead through partnership and collaboration in leveraging resources to improve training, quality and performance management
- Build long term strategic vision and uplift our BPO network capabilities to do more complex work more effectively and efficiently with better experience outcomes
- Focus on quality and efficiency related metrics
- Operational Compliance & Risk management and mitigation
- Build reporting and monitor service delivery to ensure performance meets standards
- Troubleshoot gaps in performance and remediate
- Implementation of Projects & Pilots
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years work experience with 4+ years in Program management, Vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with customer support and outsourcing environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to strategically align and get buy ins from business partners
- Experience leading process re-engineering and operational excellence projects
- Exposure to sales, growth and customer support outsourcing
- Exposure working in a cross functional, multi geography setup
- Lean Six Sigma trained or certification
- PMP trained or certification
- COPC trained or certification
- Exposure to basic SQL
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.