Job ID 21403
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Main Purpose of Role:
- Assistant Commodity manager to handling Commodity sub categories “EE” (electrical & electronic parts) and “ Soft goods” (fabric & hair), including related new supplier onboarding process handling.
- Coordinate for Commodity B&S (Buy & Sell) related systems (eConnect and SAP) processing monitoring and optimization.
- Assist Commodity manager to closely work with QA team to manage HASL update and release, as well as related system platform set up.
- Commodity handling for EE parts (motor, Battery, PTC, speaker, LCD/LED, IC, module) as well as Soft goods (Fabric, Hair), keep good relationship and communication with supplier, and take lead for rebate saving arrangement, related B&S monitoring, annual bidding, business allocation, risk management with suppliers; implement new supplier onboarding process.
- cooperate with IT and FA, coordinate for RPA set up and implementation on eConnect and SAP for optimizing Commodity B&S process, as well as system upgrade follow-up.
- Cooperate with QA team, take lead of HASL (Hasbro Approved Supplier List) update and do internal release, one of key member for HASL and onboarding process system platform set up.
- BA degree, Major on Mechanical/ Chemical or Electronic will be preferred
- More than 2 years purchasing/procurement or related engineering working experience.
- SAP experience is highly preferred.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and oral).
- Good communication skill.
- Detailed oriented, patient and self-driven.